30 Delectable Egg Frittatas to Make Your Eggs EGG-XTRA Delicious – Savory Style
Last Updated on November 15, 2020 by smartkitchenpicks
30 Delectable egg frittatas. Eggs are a simple and versatile meal. Pair them with a smorgasbord of meat, vegetables and grains and the result is a comforting and hearty breakfast. Take your eggs to the next level by transforming them into a luscious breakfast frittata that will WOW your guest.
Try one of these 30 Egg Frittatas to make your eggs egg-xtra delicious!
Article Breakdown Here
- 1 1. Spinach Mushroom & Broccoli Frittatas
- 2 2. Spinach & Feta Mini Frittatas
- 3 3. Delectable Egg Frittatas Spring Frittata
- 4 4. Bacon Frittata With Caramelized Onions & Goat Cheese
- 5 5. Sausage Pepper & Tomato Frittata
- 6 6. Asparagus Ricotta Frittata
- 7 7. Roasted Beets Asparagus Frittata
- 8 8. Kale Goat Cheese Sun Dried Tomato Egg Bake
- 9 9. Sweet Potato Green Bean Frittata
- 10 10. Butternut Squash Spinach Breakfast Bake
- 11 11. Pizza Frittata
- 12 12. Spinach, Artichoke & Aged Cheddar Frittata
- 13 13. Greek Yogurt, Eggplant & Zucchini Frittata
- 14 14. Strawberry Almond Sweet Frittata
- 15 15. Asparagus Bacon Frittata
- 16 16. Blackberry Pecan Sweet Frittata
- 17 17. Potato, Ham & Tomato Frittata
- 18 18. Green Frittata
- 19 19. Potato Chorizo Frittata
- 20 20. Paleo Mushroom Leek Frittata
- 21 21. Fresh Herb Frittata
- 22 22. Bacon Corn & Sweet Pea Frittata
- 23 23. Chicken Sausage & Veggie Frittata
- 24 24. Zucchini, Goat Cheese & Tomato Frittata
- 25 25. Apple Cheddar Sage Frittata
- 26 26. Pasta Omelette
- 27 27. Spinach, Mushroom & Black Olive Frittata
- 28 28. Mexican Frittata
- 29 29. Summer Squash Goat Cheese Frittata
- 30 30. Zucchini Frittata
1. Spinach Mushroom & Broccoli Frittatas
These mini frittatas are perfect for brunch or breakfast on the go.
Recipe – Spinach Mushroom & Broccoli Frittatas via Savory Style
2. Spinach & Feta Mini Frittatas
Bite sized frittatas you can take with you anywhere!
Recipe – Spinach & Feta Mini Frittatas via Savory Style
3. Delectable Egg Frittatas Spring Frittata
Packed with asparagus, peas, smoked salmon, goat cheese & dill this frittata is sure to WOW any crowd.
Recipe – Spring Frittata via Michelle Arbus
4. Bacon Frittata With Caramelized Onions & Goat Cheese
This Paleo friendly frittata with onion, kale & goat cheese is simply divine!
Recipe – Bacon Frittata With Caramelized Onions & Goat Cheese via Paleo Running Momma
5. Sausage Pepper & Tomato Frittata
Tastes just like pizza!
Recipe – Sausage Pepper & Tomato Frittata via I Am Gluten Free
6. Asparagus Ricotta Frittata
Baked in the oven, these cheese packed eggs are restaurant quality.
Recipe – Asparagus Ricotta Frittata via Nutritionist Meets Chef
7. Roasted Beets Asparagus Frittata
A great and easy way to use beets!
Recipe – Roasted Beets Asparagus Frittata via The Healthy Toast
8. Kale Goat Cheese Sun Dried Tomato Egg Bake
These thick egg slices is loaded with savory ingredients.
Recipe – Kale Goat Cheese Sun Dried Tomato Egg Bake via Fit Mitten Kitchen
9. Sweet Potato Green Bean Frittata
Simple ingredients make the most delicious eggs.
Recipe – Sweet Potato Green Bean Frittata via Food & Fitness Always
10. Butternut Squash Spinach Breakfast Bake
So many delicious flavors, perfect for fall breakfast!
Recipe – Butternut Squash Spinach Breakfast Bake via Skinny Fitalicious
11. Pizza Frittata
Drooling over this cheesy low carb pie.
Recipe – Pizza Frittata via Veggie Indian
12. Spinach, Artichoke & Aged Cheddar Frittata
Almost too pretty to eat!
Recipe –Spinach, Artichoke & Aged Cheddar Frittata via Foraged Dish
13. Greek Yogurt, Eggplant & Zucchini Frittata
Greek lovers you will go crazy for these eggs.
Recipe – Greek Yogurt, Eggplant & Zucchini Frittata via Tania’s Kitchen
14. Strawberry Almond Sweet Frittata
Swap the savory breakfast for this sweet dessert-like frittata.
Recipe – Strawberry Almond Sweet Frittata via A Saucy Kitchen
15. Asparagus Bacon Frittata
Eggs are always better with bacon!
Recipe – Asparagus Bacon Frittata via Apple Of My Eye
16. Blackberry Pecan Sweet Frittata
A cross between pancakes and crepes this sweetness is sure to convert anyone to egg lovers!
Recipe – Blackberry Pecan Sweet Frittata via Kim’s Cravings
17. Potato, Ham & Tomato Frittata
Juicy tomatoes make these eggs extra sweet and flavorful.
Recipe – Potato, Ham & Tomato Frittata via Delicious Meets Healthy
18. Green Frittata
Trying to eat more greens? This is your answer!
Recipe – Green Frittata via Heneedsfood
19. Potato Chorizo Frittata
One word, YUMMY!
Recipe – Potato Chorizo Frittata via Mediterranealicious
20. Paleo Mushroom Leek Frittata
A delectably easy 5-ingredient frittata.
Recipe – Paleo Mushroom Leek Frittata via Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
21. Fresh Herb Frittata
Perfect for starting your day!
Recipe – Fresh Herb Frittata via The Gourmet Gourmand
22. Bacon Corn & Sweet Pea Frittata
Need a hearty breakfast? These eggs got you covered!
Recipe – Bacon Corn & Sweet Pea Frittata via Peas & Peonies
23. Chicken Sausage & Veggie Frittata
A delicious recipe to use for leftover veggies!
Recipe – Chicken Sausage & Veggie Frittata via Say Grace
24. Zucchini, Goat Cheese & Tomato Frittata
So tasty, you would never know it’s healthy.
Recipe – Zucchini, Goat Cheese & Tomato Frittata via The Roasted Root
25. Apple Cheddar Sage Frittata
Unexpected and oh-so-good ingredients in this egg bake!
Recipe – Apple Cheddar Sage Frittata via Oakhurst Kitchen
26. Pasta Omelette
Now that’s how you do pasta.
Recipe – Pasta Omelette via Five Men Making Sh!t
27. Spinach, Mushroom & Black Olive Frittata
You will fall in love with the first bite.
Recipe – Spinach, Mushroom & Black Olive Frittata via Mummy’s Fast & Easy
28. Mexican Frittata
Great meal for Taco Tuesday!
Recipe – Mexican Frittata via Feed Your Soul Too
29. Summer Squash Goat Cheese Frittata
Lined with a potato crust, this squash and goat cheese frittata is a breakfast lover’s dream.
Recipe – Summer Squash Goat Cheese Frittata via The Kitchen Flamingo
30. Zucchini Frittata
Shredded zucchini makes this easy frittata so very pretty!
Recipe – Zucchini Frittata via I Heart Eating
I don’t know about you, but I am hungry. Let’s make some breakfast!
Make sure you comment below to let everyone know what your favorite frittata recipe is.
You are not failing your Diet, your Diet is failing you – keep reading to find out why 99% of mainstream cookbooks set you up for failure. So if you’re ready for a cookbook that will totally change the way you think about fat loss, plus bring a new joy of cooking into your life, it’s time that you picked up your copy of Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals.
The FFF Burning Meals Book Includes:
- – 110+ Fat Burning Recipes
- – A bonus you will recieve 8 weeks of dinner menus & grocery lists
- – A bonus 27 fat burning dessert cookbook
- – A bonus fast start guide
- – A bonus guide detailing what foods not to let your kids eat
Get Lean & Stay Lean with the simple Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals Cookbook!
(Instant Download HERE)