Black and Decker Air Fryer Review
Modern technology found a way to enrich our lives with a new air fryer which is set to offer us the possibility to enjoy delicious French fries and other savory fried snacks without needing to feel too guilty about it. This article is designed to bring you unbiased black and decker air fryer reviews. As we progress, we will present the features as well as the pros and cons of the products so you can make an informed decision when deciding to invest in a new air cooker for you and your family.
Introduction to Black and Decker Air Fryer -HF100WD Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer
Delicious Taste With Fewer Calories
This unit is a revolutionary machine when it comes to preparing any fried food. Potato chips, French fries, burgers, chicken wings or strips, to vegetables and cakes, all can be easily cooked without adding oil or fat. The cooking process is based on a pair of powerful convection fans which generate hot air that surrounds the food to cook it fast and evenly. This air cooker has a basket that can withhold up to 2L of food, the equivalent of about 8 cups. This way you can fry two potatoes at once or up to eight chicken wings.
One Cooking Pot, Many Ways to Cook
The Black and Decker air fryer have many features that allow you to control the cooking process towards the perfect, much sought for the result. This way, no matter what you choose to cook it will be not only healthy but also delicious. Try to cook meat, potatoes, vegetables and so much more. By buying this new fryer, you open the doors to the world full of endless culinary possibilities.
Impress Your Guests With Your Secret Master Chef Recipes
There are many types of air fryers on the market, but there is no guarantee that the most expensive one is also the best. This particular Dryer contains a wonderful feature in the form of many delicious, simple recipes you can use to impress all your guests with. Choose to improve your life status in the most efficient way by buying yourself one of the best fryers on the market.
Unique Features of Black & Decker Air Fryer
The most important features of this product are:
- Variable Temperature Control- has a range of 175 to 400 degrees, which permits you to adapt the temperature to the type of food you want to prepare.
- 60-Minute Timer- allows you to set the exact cooking time for each type of food. Once the setup time has passed, the device will shut down automatically. In case you get caught up with other chores around the house, the food will not get overcooked or burned.
- Indicator Lights- one will show you when the device is powered on, and another will indicate when it has reached the preheat temperature.
- Cool-Touch Handle- a feature which makes it very simple for you to retrieve the crispy snacks without the danger of burning your hands.
Pros and cons
Before making the final decision, it is important to know what other people have to say about the new air fryer. Most of Black and Decker air fryer reviews focus on the positive features of the device while some users find small, particular details as cons.
- The fryer is easy to clean due to the hard nonstick coating; you can just use some paper-towel swipes. Yes, it is as easy as that. The cooking basket is to wash by hand or in the washing machine.
- It comes with clear instructions as the manual offers precise information and delicious recipes instructing you on how to cook different savory dishes.
- Considering its small dimensions (just 11.5 by 13 inches!),it is suitable even for small kitchens.
- You can cook a meal right before your guests arrive because this fryer doesn’t leave any unpleasant frying smells in the house.
- It is a healthy alternative to cooking food that would need to be otherwise deep fried.
- It is a silent device. While the food is being cooked, the device makes a little noise- which is the equivalent of an almost untraceable humming.
- It is a safe alternative. Because it doesn’t require oil for cooking, there is no risk of dangerous oil splashes like in the case o a classic fryer.
- It requires short preheat time. It has an indicating light that pinpoints when the optimum cooking temperature was reached.
- Once the timer set, it can’t be adjusted downwards.
- The numbers on the variable temperature control dial are very small.
- More recipes for vegetables, both frozen and fresh would be useful.
- The amount of food that can be cooked in one session is limited to two people at most.
Black and Decker air fryer is a good deal as it has all the main features of all the other fryers, all at a reasonable price. It gets 4 and a half stars out of five due to the relatively small capacity of the cooking basket and the timer that can’t be readjusted once set up. Overall, this air fryer is a smart investment for any kitchen as it cooks fast and evenly any snack with almost no trace of oil.It is highly recommended have a look on our details air fryer buying guide before selecting your perfect air fryer.