Hot Air Fryer Recipes
I have discovered that Air Fryers cook food beautifully, retain the food’s flavor and give me the ability to fry, roast, bake or grill. Not only that, but the food is always healthier, tastier and healthier, what a great combination! In this post i will share few hot air fryer recipes which i cooked personally & simply loving it.
I’m going to present a few of the very best and most popular Air Fryer recipes, but first I’d like to quote some comments from medical professionals about why Air Fryers cook the healthiest food.
Nandita Lyer, a Doctor who shares her thoughts on nutrition on the website Saffron Trail says that air fryers cause virtually no loss of nutrition in vegetables or meat in the air-frying process, due to the short amount of time it takes for the Air Fryer to cook foods through.
Here are some statistics which compare Air Fried Potato Fries, cooked on a Traditional stove top and a modern Air Fryer:
Style of Cooking
206 Kilo calories.
8.2 grams per 100 grams of Chips
157 Kilo calories.
2.8 grams per 100 grams of Chips
146 Kilo calories.
1.5 grams per 100 grams of Chips.
The statistic I have read about Air Fryers is that food cooked in an Air Fryer contains a high 80% less fat than food cooked by other methods. So combined with the table above, this statistic goes a long way toward showing that Air Frying is one of the healthiest methods of cooking.Apart from this,regular exercise is also important to maintain your fitness.So buying the best elliptical machine will be a wise decision for your losng lasting sound health.
hot air fryer recipes 2016
AIR FRIED CHOCOLATE RING CAKE.
- 50g Castor Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Apricot jam
- 50g Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa
- A small pinch of Salt
- Icing Sugar, for presentation
[Preparation: 15 mins; Cooking Time: 15 mins; Ready in 30 mins.]
- Pre-heat Air Fryer to 160ᵒ C. Spray ring tin with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat softened butter and the sugar until light and creamy. Add the egg and jam into the butter and combine all ingredients.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and the salt. Mix well.
- Transfer the butter to a ring tin and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Put the cake in the tin into the Air Fryer basket. Set the timer on the Air Fryer for 15 mins and bake until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake can be removed totally clean. (This recipe works best with a brand that has the basket at the bottom of the Air Fryer.)
This Chocolate Cake is a Five Star Recipe.
“This chocolate cake recipe is quick and simple and it delivers!”
“This was my first cake ever with the Air Fryer, it was simple, quick and delicious.”
air fried HASSELBACK potatoes
- 4 Potatoes
- Olive Oil as required
[Preparation: 15 mins; Cooking Time: 30 mins; Ready in 45 mins.]
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them in half.
- Cut slits in the potatoes, about 5 mm apart and 6 mm from the base.
- Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 180ᵒ C.
- Brush the potatoes with a small amount of oil and cook them in the pre-heated Air Fryer for 15 minutes.
- Brush again with a small amount of oil and continue to cook for another 15 mins or until the potatoes are cooked through.
This is a Four Star Recipe.
“This recipe is a cross between a baked potato and potato fries. It makes a delicious change from these two.”
I found a useful quote from Raj Ranju, on Quora.com, “It’s true that Air Fryers use less oil than conventional fryers, but still it’s important to take into account the type of oil that you are using.” Always use healthy oils in your Air Fryer; don’t use stale oils, or reheated oils. Use something like fresh Olive Oil. Walnut Oil has high levels of Omega-3, so that is quite good to use in an Air Fryer too.
I agree that most people prefer healthy, low-fat meals, so that’s one reason why an Air Fryer is one of the best kitchen appliances. Here are some more reasons why I just love my Air Fryer.
- My Air Fryer cuts down on cooking time. I know there are many busy women who can relate to the need to serve up a healthy meal quickly.
- The Air Fryer is so easy to clean. There are no messy, oily baking trays or frying pans. I just dismantle the air fryer and put the parts into the dishwasher.
- I recommend the use of an Air Fryer for people who are on a low-calorie, or fat-free diet. The Air Fryer is medically proven to help people to lower their cholesterol.
- My kids love it when I use the Air Fryer to cook up treats for them. I suggest making chicken nuggets and potato fries on birthdays or for barbecues. This way nuggets and fries are seen as a special treat.
Here is the recipe I consider to the best one that I ever made in an Air Fryer:
AIR FRIED CRUMBED FISH
- 4 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 4 Fish Fillets
- 1 Lemon
[Preparation: 10 mins; Cooking Time: 12 mins; Ready in 22 mins.]
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 180ᵒ C.
- Mix the oil and the breadcrumbs together,
- Stir the mixture until it becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip fish fillets into the egg, the shake of any residue; keep dipping the fish fillets into the egg mix until it is fully and evenly covered.
- Gently lay the crumbed fish fillets into the air tray and cook for 12 mins
- Serve immediately, squeeze or slice the lemon for serving.
This is a Five Star Recipe.If you are die hurt fan of fish made dishes, here is another air fryer fish recipe.
“Crumbed fish is now back on the menu, thanks to this fantastic Air Fryer version!”
There is some interesting research about food and cooking on the Internet. There are several sites that I often go to. The Institute of Food Technology says that “Air Frying reduces Acrylamide content by 90%, compared with deep-oil frying without a pre-treatment being necessary.” I have read that Acrylamide in fried foods is carcinogenic.
My opinion is that the Air Fryer is a reliable and safe kitchen appliance. It’s been proved by Scientists and health experts that this is true. I already have an Air Fryer on my kitchen bench. Are you ready to buy one now? Unless you buy an airfryer, what about these hot air fryer recipes?
- Home kitchen fryer.com