Nuwave Air Fryer Review – Key Features & FAQ’s
Are you a lover of fried stuff, yet cautious enough not to predispose your body to the dangers of obesity and heart attacks? If yes, then you need an appliance that is able to ‘deep fry’, bake, roast, and grill food but with less oil. This is where the NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryer which is the subject of the proceeding review comes in.Our Nuwave air fryer review is the only one stop knowledge base to explain you the every single aspect of this awesome fryer.
Article Breakdown Here
- 1 Nuwave Air Fryer Review
- 1.1 Compact Size
- 1.2 Safe and Secure
- 1.3 Ability to Multi-task
- 1.4 Minimal Attention
- 1.5 FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 1.6 NUWAVE BRIO AIR FRYER ACCESSORIES
- 1.7 ¼-inch or 2-inch reversible rack
- 1.8 Recipe Book
- 1.9 Non-Stick Baking Pan with Handle
- 1.10 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- 1.11 What is the manufacturing country ?
- 1.12 What is its manufacturer’s standard retail price?
- 1.13 What are the air fryer’s current ratings?
- 1.14 What would be its shipping weight?
- 1.15 FINAL VERDICT
NUWAVE BRAND HISTORY & GROWTH
NuWave LLC, the manufacturer of the NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryer was founded in 1997. It manufactures kitchen appliances such as coffee roasters, cook tops, ovens, baking items, and flavor lockers. The company’s products are designed to be healthy and to reduce utility bills (by consuming up to 85% less energy). Its products are also engineered to last up to 15 years. Throughout its operational lifetime, its products have reported a paltry 1 in 10 billion defect rate.
Nuwave Air Fryer Review
Listed below are the main benefits of this air fryer:
The appliance measures 11 inches deep by 8 inches wide by 13 inches long and weighs only 8 pounds (3.6 kg). This means two things. You won’t have to set aside plenty of storage space to keep it. It will also be less tedious for you to carry it around as the need may so dictate. This means you will be able to use it even in remote areas with ease.
Safe and Secure
A range of safety features is designed to ensure your safety during the use of this appliance. These include the cooling system, exhaust system, the air filter, and Auto "pre-heat" feature. These features rapidly cool the appliance, safely dispose of all the harmful fumes, and prevent you from being shocked or burnt. You will thus less likely to be shocked, burned, or intoxicated while preparing your favorite meal.
Ability to Multi-task
With this appliance, it is possible for you to prepare several dishes at a time without necessarily compromising the flavors or quality. This is because it is fitted with a divider that partitions the cooking tray to allow it to have room for different kinds of dishes at a time. You will, therefore, save lots of time by opting to utilize it. You will also save greatly on utility bills since your energy consumption will fall drastically.
You are not at all require to be individually physically present while cooking meals using this appliance. This stems from the fact that this air fryer contains some automated features that designed to replace human effort. Examples of these automated features are an automatic start and stop buttons, timers, and thermostats. You will, therefore, have space and freedom to pursue other tasks that may equally matter to you during the cooking session.
- Affordable: Acquiring this cooking appliance won’t cost you a fortune courtesy of its extremely low and affordable price.
- Expedites Time - It carries out the preparation of food in a short stint of time indeed.
- Easy Clean up - Most of its components are dishwasher-safe, which means you won’t expend too much time and effort in making it clean after use.
- Amazing Results- The foods prepared by this appliance have distinctive brown color, fine texture, and great taste.
- Highly Versatile - This appliance is a one-stop-shop in that it allows you to bake, grill, ‘deep fry’, barbecue, and roast foods.
- Low Capacity - Its capacity is way too low, a fact that makes it unsuitable for whole families.
- Limited Temperature Range - It may only generate heat of up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (198.8 degrees Celsius). You will have to wait longer to prepare foods that require higher temperatures.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
The following are the key features of the NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryer:
- Dimensions: Measures 11 inches deep by 8 inches wide by 13 inches long
- Weight: Weighs 8 pounds (3.6 kg)
- Digital LED controls
- Temperature Range: 100 Degrees F -390 Degrees F (in 5-Degree increments)
- Auto "pre-heat"
- Advanced safety features
- Removable drawer
- Food basket
- Durable non-stick coating
- Dishwasher safe
NUWAVE BRIO AIR FRYER ACCESSORIES
The following are some of the accessories that you may use alongside this Nuwave Brio digital air fryer:
¼-inch or 2-inch reversible rack
It is in this rack that foods to be prepared are placed. It is reversible in the sense that you may use on either side (upside down or inside out). This rack gives you the opportunity to prepare an even higher quantity of foods than is ordinarily the case.
This is a book that contains a set of instructions for preparing around 30 dishes. The instructions are very easy to follow. Moreover, they are accompanied by pictures and illustrations of the various dishes. This gives you the user a rough clue of what to expect should you choose to use this appliance.
Non-Stick Baking Pan with Handle
The non-stick pan, as the name suggests, does not at all allow food to stick onto it. It not only extends the functionality of the air fryer but also ensures that it remains in a very hygienic condition at all times. You won’t have to worry about any tough debris by using this appliance for your cooking needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is the manufacturing country ?
- The People’s Republic of China
What is its manufacturer’s standard retail price?
- Less Than a Hundred Dollar
What are the air fryer’s current ratings?
- It currently ranks position 1,699 in the kitchen and dining category and position 8 in the kitchen and dining small appliances category.
What would be its shipping weight?
- 15. 15.8 pounds (7.2 kg)
Below are some of the questions that most clients asked consistently concerning the air fryer:
As you may clearly see from the foregoing Nuwave Brio air fryer review, this appliance is clearly the appliance of choice in case you worry a lot about your health but would still want to enjoy the great tastes of fried and baked foods such as pastries, chips, popcorns, cakes, and fried chicken. As a matter of fact, each household ought to acquire this appliance and incorporate it as a permanent part of its cutlery collection owing to the need to fry and bake foods from time to time.
Last Updated on November 1, 2019 by smartkitchenpicks