Philips Air Fryer Reviews
Philips air fryer XL products are an ideal addition to your kitchen. These products are an effective way to reduce the amount of fried, fatty foods that you and your family currently consume. Making the decision to have one of these products in your kitchen is equivalent to making a turn towards a healthier lifestyle. You value your personal health and the health of your family. I understand that so I took the time to review a few of the products that make up the Philips air fryer family.
I recommend any one of these items as the air fryer best buy for your kitchen needs. I also share some things to take into consideration as your start shopping for your new air fryer purchase. I believe my Philips air fryer reviews will meet the thirst of consumers for reviewing Philips air fryers.
Philips Air Fryer Reviews Comparison:
4 Philips Air Fryer Reviews for 2018
Philips Air Fryer Reviews over dozens of competitive models from different brands listed below:
If you are looking for a low-fat frying option without sacrificing the taste of your favorite foods and comes in a compact, sleek design, the Philips Avance Air fryer is the perfect choice for you.
The Philips HD 9240/94 Airfryer Avance, X-Large, Black accelerates the cooking process making it possible for you to roast a whole chicken in under 35 minutes. You can make French fries in under nine minutes. Having a productive cooking time option makes your culinary options endless ensuring dinner time is a fun time.
The Philips HD 9240/94 Air fryer Avance, X-Large, Black accelerates the cooking process making it possible for you to roast a whole chicken in under 35 minutes. You can make French fries in under nine minutes. Having a productive cooking time option makes your culinary options endless ensuring dinner time is a fun time.
It is easy to walk away from a kitchen appliance once cooking finishes without turning the item off. Although usually harmless, it can lead to the machine overheating which causes a fire to start. This air fryer has an automatic shut-off feature to keep it from overheating after a period of inactivity once cooking finishes.
When mealtime rolls around you need to get food on the table as fast as possible. The Philips HD 9240/94 makes this happen with its large capacity food basket that easily handles up to 2.64 pounds of food. From now on you can easily serve a family of four or more without hearing complaints about how long it’s taking you to get dinner ready.
Touch Screen Navigation
One of the best features of the Philips HD 9240/94 Air Fryer is its state of the art digital interface that serves as the central operating system for this appliance. You can easily control all aspects of the cooking process through the customizable options available through the touch screen operation. Set the timer, adjust the temperature and monitor cooking progress all with the sleek touch of a button.
- This air fryer uses a miniscule amount of cooking oil which eliminates that fried food cooking odor typical with traditional fryers.
- It serves as a multi cooker which allows you to roast, bake or grill food items in addition to frying whatever you place in the basket.
- There is a removable interior cooking drawer and food basket that are dishwasher safe. It makes cleaning up and getting ready for your next food preparation selection easy.
- The size of this air fryer can be an issue if you have little space available.
- It is roughly the same size as a standard coffee maker.
- Cooking items that have a high fat content may cause this air fryer to release smoke as it cooks the item. You could potentially set off smoke detectors in your home.
- The digital operations display can malfunction, causing an ‘error’ message to appear on the display screen.
- This product features smart technology ‘cook’ button that memorizes the time and temperature settings for items that you frequently cook, making food cooking as simple as pushing a button.
- It prepares items utilizing a rapid air technology ensures every food item you place in the food basket will cook evenly, eliminating the chance of raw food making it to your dinner table.
- A programmable time and temperature control feature allows food to cook without burning due to an incorrect cooking oil temperature or extended cooking time.
The smart technology ‘cook’ button makes the Philips HD 9240/94 Air fryer Avance, X-Large, Black one that I highly recommend you add to your kitchen. With this smart button feature, a healthy dinner starts cooking with the touch of a button. You and your attention are now free to focus your attention on helping the kids with their homework or just taking a minute to listen to their day.
If you are looking for a simple to use air fryer with touch screen operation that won’t take up a lot of space, the Philips HD 9230/26 Digital Air fryer with Rapid Air Technology, Black is the best air fryer in market for you.
The Philips HD 9230/26 has a multi cooker feature that lets you bake, roast, grill or fry your favorite foods with 70 percent less fat content. It means that the food you put on the table will be healthier and meal time preparation will never get boring.
There is an automatic shut-off feature for this air fryer. After a period of inactivity following cooking, the air fryer will turn itself off to prevent overheating from occurring. It prevents the possible start of a fire or electrical shortage taking place in your kitchen.
The Phillips HD 9230/26 comes with a food basket that can handle up to 1.8 pounds of food without slowing down. You can easily serve a family of four some of their favorite foods such as crispy French fries, hamburgers, chips or steak.
This air fryer gives you complete control over its operation functions. You can set a timer to ensure your food does not overcook. The timer will sound when the cooking process finishes. A temperature control allows you to adjust the heat of the cooking oil. Your temperature gauge goes up to 390 degrees.
- Cleanup is a breeze with the removable drawer and food basket that are dishwasher safe. You will know that the basket is sanitized and ready for more cooking.
- There is a double layer cooking rack which increases the available cooking options. You can focus on cooking steak in the main fryer part as you are preparing potatoes or another side item on the cooking rack.
- This product is lightweight and easy to carry should you need to rearrange your kitchen counters or take it to a party or event away from home.
- The food basket can be awkward to remove during use. It slows down your cooking time due to fumbling with the basket as you are trying to access the food inside.
- The food basket is on the small capacity side, making it difficult to prepare food for a large family or another culinary event.
- The release button on the food basket can be hard to press from time to time. It makes it difficult to remove food in preparation for meal time.
- Digital time and temperature controls enable you to preheat the air fryer before using it, making for a simpler preparation process. The timer element sets cooking times of up to 60 minutes without you having to worry about burning the items inside.
- A built-in safety feature lets you touch the outside handles even during the cooking process. A non-skid base keeps the product in place which provides protection from cooking oil spills should you accidently bump the product while it is cooking.
- A Philips Air Fryer Reviews app is available for download on a smartphone or tablet. It enhances the use of the product and makes it equivalent to having a commercial fryer in your kitchen.
The Philips HD 9230/26 Digital Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology, Black makes it quick and easy for you to put healthy food on the dinner table. You won’t have to sacrifice taste either, making even your pickiest eater happy. I am confident this air fryer will become a staple in your kitchen, leaving you wondering how you made it through meal time without it before.
If you are looking for a multi cooker that provides enough basket space to cook for the team on Saturday and handle family dinner on Sunday, then the Philips HD 9230/56 Digital Airfryer with Rapid Air Technology, White is for you.
The Philips HD 9230/56 Digital Airfryer with Rapid Air Technology operates on a maximum wattage output of 1,400 watts of electricity with each use. You will experience a productive cooking time without having to sacrifice the flavor of the foods that your family loves the most.
How many times do you become so busy during the cooking process that you forget to turn an appliance off? It probably happens quite often, like it does in most kitchens. You will not have to worry about that happening again with this air fryer. It features an automatic shut-off button that will turn itself off after a period of inactivity once the cooking process finishes. The air fryer also features slip resistant feet which keep it in place during use.
The Philips HD 9230/56 serves as a multi cooker letting you grill, roast, bake or fry food items. You can select any one of these preparation options without sacrificing taste or cooking time. Choosing one of the four cooking options does not add time to the process or remove any of the flavors that you’ve come to love from food.
Touch Screen Operation
This air fryer brings the latest in technology to your kitchen with its digital touch screen command center. You can customize essential cooking features such as the temperature of the cooking oil and the time it cooks for without hassle. A state of the art sound emits from the timer when cooking is complete giving you the peace of mind that your food will never be overcooked.
- The food basket easily handles up to 1.8 pounds of food without bending. You can feed even the hungriest crowd in half the time.
- There is a double shelf cooking rack that gives you the opportunity to cook twice as much food in the blink of an eye.
- This air fryer uses a small amount of cooking oil during the cooking process. As a result, it can create tasty treats that contain 80% less fat than traditional fried foods.
- The overall size of this particular air fryer can be a bit on the awkward side, making storage difficult if you are tight on space.
- It comes with a price tag that can be on the expensive side for a small kitchen appliance.
- The food basket handle may easily bend in the event the basket becomes overfull or contains bulky food items.
- There is a removable food basket made from stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. It makes it easy for you to remove food remnants before your next use.
- It employs a rapid air heat circulation technology that works from the bottom to the top, evenly cooking any food item inside the basket in the process. It enables you to grill, bake, fry or roast most foods.
- Its sleek white design allows for a seamless, unnoticeable inclusion among your current kitchen appliances. It will compliment any style of kitchen decor.
I highly recommend the Philips HD 9230/56 Digital Air fryer with Rapid Air Technology, White (Certified Refurbished) as your go-to air fryer for preparing healthy food options for your family. You can also use it to entertain at social gatherings, sporting events or anywhere else that you would like to share your tasty culinary creations.
If you are looking for a functional yet sleekly designed air fryer that prepares healthy versions of your favorite culinary treats, then you need the Philips Viva Digital Air fryer with Rapid Air Technology - Black.
The Philips Viva Digital Airfryer with Rapid Air Technology, Black (Certified Refurbished) operates on 1,400 watts of electricity. It maximizes your power presentation so that you can quickly and effortlessly get food on the table in front of your hungry family. That same power productive wattage makes cooking for larger crowds a breeze as well.
You never have to worry about accidental cooking oil spills while using this air fryer. It comes with an automatic shut-off feature that detects when the appliance is beginning to overheat. At that point, it will shut itself off to prevent electrical damage or a fire starting in your kitchen.
When you are cooking for your family, an extra space that can become available to you is a bonus. This air fryer gives you just that by having a double rack cooking surface included in addition to the standard food basket. You will have twice as much room to cook food items without having to sacrifice additional time in the kitchen.
The Philips Viva Digital Airfryer brings technology into the kitchen with its digital touchscreen that serves as its command center. Here you can customize the timer setting by selecting a cooking time of up to 60 minutes. You can also determine the temperature of the cooking oil up to 390 degrees. These two features will ensure you are always cooking at the right temperature for the ideal amount of time making your food look picture perfect each time.
- This product produces low in fat food items by using less than a tablespoon of cooking oil when heating food items. You can easily stick to that new diet without sacrificing taste or enjoyment of food.
- It serves as a multi cooker which allows you to cook, bake, grill or roast virtually any food item that you would like to serve to family and friends.
- The food basket and drawer are removable and dishwasher friendly. It allows for easy, sanitary cleaning, making the product readily available for the next snack you would like to make.
- Product users who reside in areas of high altitude may experience problems with the cooking times and temperatures. It requires you to make adjustments as you need or keep a close eye on the food items during the cooking process.
- The digital operation screen can become faulty after a period of inactivity. It will display an ‘error’ message on the screen when this problem occurs.
- Thick pieces of meat or other food items may require additional cooking times. It requires you keeping a close eye on the food items and checking to make sure things have thoroughly cooked before serving.
- The food basket for this product can accommodate up to 1.8 pounds of food which allow for easy and quick preparation of food for family dinners and other culinary events.
- The air fryer components are made out of durable, hard plastic which allows for long term use without breaking. It’s a vital part of your kitchen operations.
- The air fryer components are made out of durable, hard plastic which allows for long term use without breaking. It’s a vital part of your kitchen operations.
- The electric cord provides for placement on your kitchen counter that is independent of your power outlet locations. It can also easily wrap around the air fryer in times of storage or travel.
I recommend the Philips Viva Digital Air fryer with Rapid Air Technology – Black (Certified Refurbished) as an ideal food preparation air fryer for times of entertaining. It’s sufficient enough to handle large crowds yet simple enough to serve a family of four easily. You will not have to sacrifice time, taste or quality when utilizing this as part of your kitchen.
Air fryers provide you with an easy opportunity to have your favorite fried foods without all the calories or greasy oil mess. You will enjoy the features of a commercial air fryer from the comforts of your home kitchen.Unless you have any sort of weakness for any brand like delonghi air fryer or t fal actifry, you can pick a Philips air fryer without any hesitation. And if interested to learn more about air fryer, read our post on How Do air fryers work.
Philips air fryers utilize rapid air technology in the cooking process to heat food items that you place in the fryer basket. This revolutionary process sends air inside the fryer moving in a circular motion. The movement becomes faster as the internal cooking temperature rises. The result is delicious food without high-fat content or an unhealthy fried outer shell.
Its overall design is similar to a traditional rice cooker. At the top is the digital control panel that gives you access to temperature and time control settings. The bottom is where the magic happens. There is a removable basket which you fill with food items and return to the air fryer.
Most food items require a tablespoon or less of cooking oil leaving your kitchen free from the typical fried food smell. Less oil also means easier clean up when you finish cooking.
Average cooking times range between nine and twelve minutes, depending upon what it is that you are cooking. This effective cooking time reduces the time it takes for you to get food from your refrigerator to your hungry family sitting at the dinner table.
The food items the Philips Air fryer can cook has no limits other than your imagination. The possibilities are endless. You can enjoy a steak just as quickly as you can homemade French fries or crispy chicken nuggets. These air fryer products are likely to become part of your ‘must have’ kitchen appliance collection.
Things to Consider
I took the following items into consideration when preparing my Philips air fryer reviews :
- Size and Capacity
Air fryers require between 800 and 1,400 watts of electricity to function properly. Most kitchens can adequately handle the addition of this application to its power supply. You just need to ensure this appliance will not share a power outlet with another high wattage appliance.
Safety is always a beneficial practice when in the kitchen. Look for a product with slip resistant feet. It keeps the air fryer in place during cooking. Another key safety feature is an automatic shut-off function. The kitchen is often the central hub of any home making it easy for you to forget to turn off a kitchen appliance once you finish cooking. The automatic shut-off feature turns the machine off after a period of inactivity when cooking finishes.
You need to keep available kitchen counter space in mind when selecting your new air fryer. You also need to think about how you will use the appliance as this will help decide the capacity that is right for you. Capacity refers to the overall size of the food basket and determine the weight limit the basket can comfortably handle without breaking.
Philips Air Fryers come with the ability to set valuable cooking features such as time and temperature. The temperature setting controls how hot the cooking oil gets and helps you avoid serving raw food. The timer setting gives you the chance to walk away from the air fryer and enjoy a few moments with your family while having the peace of mind that dinner is practically cooking itself.
Upon completion of my Philips air fryer reviews, I recommend the following four air fryer products, starting with the Philips HD 9230/26 Digital Air fryer with Rapid Air Technology in Black.
Philips air fryer reviews cover all the necessary information a customer may need to consider before buying a air fryer.If you really want to buy without any specific requirement, a Philip air fryer could be you optimum choice.We recommend & rely on this Global brand.For a local brand Gowise USA is also a re-know air fryer manufacturer in USA market.