we have reviewed the Tatung Induction Cooker to see if it’s worthy of being recommended to our valued readers and friends. As the popularity of induction cooking continues to grow, we are being asked more and more about which products are good and which are not.
With the Tatung TICT-1500w model, we found that customers are praising it for its functionality and design. It has a fast heating capacity, and the power controls can provide for a precise level of temperature too. All types of food can therefore be cooked on this little appliance. And there’s even a bonus stainless steel pot to inspire you to make that first meal using induction technology.
Let me share at a glance what customers talk about tatung induction cooker,believe it will help you to decide whether you will go for it or not. Most of the users consider tatung induction cooker as very fast and its heat/ temperature control is as accurate and responsive as gas, or maybe even better. The included frying pan is also a nice bonus. It is ultra small, even you can hide it in the cupboard if you don’t need it. Alternately, you can also pull it out of the cabinet if you want to use it.Tatung induction cooker works well in wind And it has been helpful and efficient all the time.It is also identified as durable and reliable.
Tatung TICT-1500W Features
- Heating Power – The burner can heat up to a maximum temperature of 430 degrees Fahrenheit. And there’s a plus (+) and minus (–) sign that you can press on if you want to adjust the setting.
- Timer – You can set the timer up to two hours, and this is adjustable in 10-minute increments too.
- Automatic Shut Off Protection – It automatically turns off to avoid overheating when there’s no cookware present.
- Voltage Abnormality Protector – It has a built-in sensor that can detect any abnormality in the power voltage.
- Cookware Suitability Detector – Should you place an inappropriate type of cooking vessel on the burner; the unit will beep a few times before it turns itself off.
Specification Of Tatung Induction Cooker
Product Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 13 inches
Product Weight: Approximately 10 pounds
A Responsive Induction Stove
The tatung induction cooker on this portable model heats up really fast and that it can reach up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also adjust the temperature according to your desired settings as there’s an up (+) and down (-) button to adjust the settings. The model also has a built-in cookware detector to let you know if a given pot or pan is suitable for the stove. If not, it turns off automatically.
Better Than a Standard Stove
Its glass top doesn’t heat up even if you set the unit to the maximum power. And because of this feature, spills from pots and pans will not harden up into a baked mess on the surface of the cooktop. It is also for this reason why we like the principle of induction cooking.
There’s No Flame
We would like to remind you that this type of cooking stove doesn’t have flame. It can therefore use it outside of the house even if it’s windy. And this particular model is lightweight and compact too, so it can literally be positioned anywhere outdoors as long as there’s an electrical supply.
Let’s Take a Look at the Bonus Pot
The package comes with an induction-ready pot so as to allow you to use the cooktop as soon as you get it out of the box. While it can serve its purpose well, it is only made of single-wall stainless steel materials. We don’t recommend this type of cookware for heavy-duty cooking in an induction stove as the high heat can easily burn the food if you’re not careful. But overall, it’s a useful piece of cookware.Here is a detail article on induction cooktop pots characteristics.
Although it’s common for an induction stove to have a noticeable noise with its internal fan, there are reports about this model’s fan noise. It appears that there’s a high pitch tone emitted from the unit when it is set on a low power level. But the fan is said to function quietly when the stove is set on a high level.
- Small – You can choose to hide it in the cabinet after use.
- Powerful – This small and compact unit has 1,500 watts and it can heat up to a maximum of 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable temperature settings – You can press on the plus and minus sign to adjust the temperature.
- Safe – It automatically shuts off when there’s no cookware on the burner.
- Great for outdoor use – You can use it outside even if it’s windy since it doesn’t have any flame.
- Loud fan – You may notice some noise when the unit sets at a low power setting. The fan noise, however, will decrease as you increase the level of power.
Because of the Tatung Induction Cookers fast and responsive qualities, we consider it to be a good type of portable induction stove. To be honest it works really well. Having an adjustable temperature setting also makes it versatile and functional around the kitchen. It only has one minor flaw, and that’s the noisy fan. But other than that, it’s perfect. For the price, this is a great deal.Even it comes with a stainless steel cooking pot. we would consider buying this for our own kitchen and we’d recommend it to our friends and readers too. we have published an article on induction cooktop cleaning tips, don’t forget to read it now.And also have a look on Nuwave induction cooktop.